Hanna Scott Ultrarange Exo Hi Shoes
Activity-inspired, purpose-built, and designed to protect you from the elements, Hanna’s UltraRange EXO Hi blends the comfort and get-you-there features of the UltraRange family with the protection from the elements that only the MTE franchise can provide.
This new design combines the UltraRange’s signature comfort UltraCush™ foam cushioning mid-sole with traction from MTE’s reverse lug outsole, built using Vans’ classic all-condition rubber.
It also features enhanced thermoregulation properties, the new HydroGuard™ Wrap, a breathable Old Skool-inspired high top upper, and a revamped rubber toe and forefoot shape to provide an optimal fit without sacrificing Vans design DNA.
The UltraRange EXO Hi MTE-1 is made with leather, textile, and synthetic uppers.
No matter what kind of weather accompanies your next adventure, you can be sure that Vans and Hanna Scott have got you covered.
• Hanna Scott signature collection
• TRACTION - The aggressive UltraRange EXO MTE-1 lug pattern is ready for variable terrain and street performance. Toe picking treads and a higher toe bumper provide grip and protection.
• THERMOREGULATION - The zonal MTE-1 Primaloft® insulation package uses a high-quality microfiber thermal insulation system to mimic the warmth-providing properties of down, keeping you warm without retaining water.
• MOISTURE MANAGEMENT - The new MTE-1 HydroGuard™ Wrap provides a splash and puddle guard around the shoe and over the toe, resulting in a reliable, comfortable, breathable waterproofing system.
• COMFORT AND PERFORMANCE - The UltraRange MTE-1 comfort package uses a single-density OrthoLite® sockliner and UltraCush™ EVA midsole with a TPU heel cradle. This combination keeps you comfy while allowing air to circulate, providing a drier, healthier environment inside your shoe.